Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Marketing Research Solutions
The World Wide Web is increasingly connecting businesses and people from across the globe. Marketing researchers are now turning to this ever growing space, to understand consumer demands and needs. With the help of domain data they can discover various trends and other online market place occurrences. They can now get specific domain Whois records based on their research criteria to understand the market force and formulate various brand strategies accordingly. Our Solution package can be a great resource for researchers to gain key insights in the cyber world, as per their need.
Customizable Solution Components
- Whois Database Downloads Yearly Subscription Plan : This includes 4 quarterly downloads plus daily updates of the complete Whois database.
The complete Whois database contains hundreds of millions of domain names with thousands of TLDs including:
- gTLDs like .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz, .mobi, .info, .pro, .coop, .asia, .name, .tel, .aero, etc. Currently there are over 180 million gTLD domain names in the latest version of the gTLD Whois database, which is growing at a rate of hundreds of thousands of domains and Whois records per day.
- ccTLDs like .de, .cn, .eu, .co.uk, etc. There are over 80 million ccTLD domain names in the current version of the ccTLD Whois database, which is growing at a rate of tens of thousands of newly discovered domains and Whois records per day.
Duration: 1 year
- 2 million Whois API Web service queries per month : Find out all the registration details such as who owns the domain, contact details, when the domain was registered, where it is located, etc. Don’t ever run out of Whois data with up to 2 million Whois API queries per month. You can of course customize this as per your needs.
Duration: 1 year
- Website Classification Database : A one-time dump of over 100 million websites/ domain names classified in 8 categories based on their content and URL, to help boost your domain research.
- Website owners and managers can use this service to identify new business and partnership opportunities and to locate potential buyers through the contact details provided in the domain Whois information.
- Marketers can also use the Whois data for their brand’s research purposes.